Saturday, May 2, 2015


~FROZEN!!!!!!!!!~
Yes, its that time! Introducing the famous FROZEN! So excited to be collecting hidden secrets and buying many crystal items this month! Below is a picture of our two fabulous penguins (Krista125 as Elsa and Hazel Latte as Anna)! They are ready to explore the snow mountains and the land of Arendelle. This is the celebration of Frozen Fever!
Oh yeah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNA!!!!


CHECK OUT THE OUTFITS!!!!









CHECK THE NEWS?! (:


A short story by Krista125
"OLAF'S SURPRISINGLY JOURNEY"

After Anna's birthday party, I decided too go explore the mistful mountains. I was on a long journey through the frost forest and I accendialy bumbed in to my soft little friend, Olaf! He told me in sadness "I wish Anna's party wasn't over. It went by too quick!" I said gracefully "Yeah, your right, but her birthday will come again!" "Yes! Yes! your right Elsa!" explained Olaf. 
The day went on, and Olaf decided too tag along with Elsa through the mistful mountains. Olaf was beginning to think about the future. He began to feel sad and worried. "Whats wrong Olaf!!?" exclaimed Elsa. "Well, remembered how we talked about Anna's birthday earlier?, well you guys are growing up so fast and I don't want to lose you guys. And without you Elsa, I cant live another day and without Anna, I wont be feeling the love I get from her each time I look into her eyes. "Its  going to be okay Olaf". :/
So as we went on, we came upon a sled. We rode this sled through the frost bight forest. We came across a beach of ice that IS FOR BITTEN! "Olaf..? Where are we going?" I explained. "You will see!!" said Olaf. As they traveled on this beach for miles, we came across something that was truly amazing and interesting. "MEET MY PARENTS ELSA!"

I was so happy for him! (: A snow flake came too me with a message. Anna wanted me back home. As I continued to my sled, Olaf left a letter for me. I love you too Olaf! (; See you soon buddy!
~The End~

 3 FACTS ABOUT FROZEN!
1. Disney had been trying to adapt "The Snow Queen" for more than 70 years.
 2. Kristen Bell helped give Anna a less standard "princess personality."
3. "Let It Go" changed the entire creative direction of the film.
Too explore more facts click the link below:


No comments:

Post a Comment